AHM Car Services
JAC Motors UAE- Al Habtoor Motors takes pride in its policy of �service excellence�, a quality that is offered as an 'essential extra' with every vehicle we sell. It is also the reason why you and your car get the following benefits when servicing with us:
- Comprehensive preventive maintenance based on factory recommendations and specified standards for effectiveness and consistency in your car's performance.
- The benefit of best technical know-how application through fully trained technicians whose knowledge and skills, along with service and repair techniques, are constantly upgraded. This is done through workshops, both at the principle factories and in-house.
- The use of specific factory designed and specialized tools at all times, to ensure that quality is never compromised under any circumstances.
- Use of only �genuine parts� to guarantee comprehensive vehicle safety.
- Smoother warranty approval processing for any in warranty work required on your vehicle.
- Exclusive workmanship and parts fitted guarantee for 3 months or 6,000 km, whichever comes first on every repair commitment.
- Enhanced resale value on your vehicle by using 'authorized dealer serviced' seal of quality.
- Full service history along with the authorized stamp and signature of our service advisor in your vehicle service booklet.
Accident Repair Guide
If you and your vehicle are involved in an accident, you need to always keep the following five pointers in mind to have your vehicle properly serviced:
- Call the police immediately to the accident site for a full police accident report. Accident repair of vehicles will only be undertaken after production of a police accident report.
- Definitely notify the Insurance Company within a maximum of 48 hours from the time of accident. Delays in making a report can on occasion cause the rejection of accident claims.
- Get a repair estimate by either bringing your vehicle to the Al Habtoor Motors Workshop or take our estimator to the accident location, in case your vehicle is immobilized.
- Provide photocopies of the Police Accident Report and your Vehicle Registration card.
- Allow time for estimation based on the extent of damage incurred by the vehicle. This can vary between 1 -12 hours depending on the damage and number of parts that require replacement.
Our safety and driving pleasure on the road is our driving force. Keeping that in mind, we would like to take this opportunity to remind you that besides good driving skills, regular maintenance of your vehicle as stipulated by the manufacturer is very important for your safety.
Therefore, to make sure your vehicle is always performing in top condition, get in touch with us at:
Our Service Advisors will answer your queries or guide you through the entire process of drawing up a service contract.
Book a Service
Please follow the link to Book A Service.
Book a Service